There's Still Time to Sponsor Hot Issues in Health in 2018
Our annual Hot Issues in Health conference has become the most important health policy forum in Colorado. There are many good reasons to be part of this event. Here are the top five.
- It’s where you’ll find the Colorado leaders who care about health policy. Legislators, city and county policymakers, government officials, insurance executives, health care providers, consumer advocates and researchers gather to learn, discuss, debate and collaborate.
- The nation’s leading health policy thinkers from varying political perspectives regularly appear as keynote speakers, bringing insight and updates from the front lines.
- New ideas and new connections flourish in the meeting rooms, hallways and networking breaks.
- Colorado Health Institute experts present our latest research, giving attendees a head start on solving the state’s toughest health policy problems.
- All attendees are focused on the same goal: making Coloradans healthier.
We offer several tiers of sponsorship. Read our brochure to learn more.