The Colorado Health Institute works to advance health for all Coloradans through evidence-based analysis and insight. We partner with people and organizations across the state that share our mission.
We play a unique role in Colorado: Our deep network of relationships extends across the health and social sector, from nonprofits and community organizations to health systems and government agencies. We are known for our independent, mission-driven, community-rooted, evidence-based approach to addressing challenging problems that affect Coloradans’ health.
Our work includes evaluation, facilitation, needs assessments, strategic planning, and more. We focus those skills on work in the traditional health system and also on topics that affect the health of Coloradans, including education, environment, housing, and hunger.
The following is a representative list of our past and current clients. Please contact us to learn more about any project or partnership. If you share our passion for improving people’s health and well-being, contact us. Let’s do some good work together.
- Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation
- Milbank Memorial Fund
- Saint Joseph Hospital Foundation
- The Denver Foundation
- Colorado Children’s Campaign
- Mental Health Colorado
- Colorado Consortium on Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention
- Immunize Colorado
- Colorado Trust Health Equity Advocacy Cohort
- Clear Creek County
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Colorado Division of Insurance
- Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing
- Colorado Department of Human Services | Office of Behavioral Health
- Colorado Department of Human Services | Office of Early Childhood
- Ute Mountain Ute Indian Tribe
Health Care Providers
- Colorado Hospital Association
- Estes Park Health
- Memorial Regional Health – Craig
- Salud Family Health Centers
- San Luis Valley Health
- Kaiser Permanente Colorado
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
Programs and Organizations We’ve Incubated or Facilitated
- Regional Health Connectors
- Connect for Health Colorado
- Metro Denver Partnership for Health